Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 30 March 2012

Info Post
Love wholeheartedly, sailed the seas to obtain pure love. Menduakanmu would never even distance apart and the difference.
I know you love me when I saw your eyes shine bright when looked at me, calm and warm. I know you're where I lean back and take cover.
When the sun came, I saw your face in the clear dew that hangs on the foliage. That's when I feel more in love again with you.
Since the first meeting, there are vibrating in the hearts of even the slightest way. Time to know each other have framed memories. Although not common, but bayangmu decorate my days. Although the distance separating but there remains a sense of affection even if only in the liver only.


For what to speak of love, if your heart is not open. For what to speak of love, if your eyes do not glow. For what to speak of love, if only to make you suffer. To me, you are THE LOVE
I want near you. Until there is no distance that separates. Until mixed with happy tears, forever.
When you first met, you are always present in my heart. Time runs along bayangmu, wanted always close to you.
Love is to have each other. Love is giving. Love is honesty. Love is not to betray each other.
Rainy days, look out the window. Try to count the drops that fall from the sky, that's as much as I miss you.
If I could, I want to write your name in stars. To let everyone know that I love you so much.
Do not love someone like flowers, because flowers die when the seasons change. Love them like a river, because the river flows forever.
Love does not have a happy ending. Because love does not have to end.
HAPPY loved because he makes you happy, but also loved Sad because he makes you an adult ..
True love is when he loves someone else, and you are still able to smile, saying: I'm also happy for you.
The feeling of love starts from the eye, while the sense of love starts from the ear. So if you stop liking someone mahu, simply by closing the ears. But if you try to close your eyes from the people you love, love is turned into a teardrop and continue to live within dihatimu a long time.
Love ...If you have it, you do not need anything elseAnd if you do not have it, whatever else you have not much meaning
Do not store the words of love to the dear people so that he dies, because ultimately you have to love words please register it in the tomb. Instead speak words of love that saved dibenakmu it now while there he died.
Love is not teaching us weak, but of power. Love is not teaching us humiliate ourselves, but breathes valor. Love is not discouraging, but uplifting.
Love can not be imposedLove can not be coaxed and teasedLove comes from Heaven without masks and without looking
Do occasionally say goodbye when you still want to try. Do occasionally give up when you still feel you can. Do occasionally tell you not love him anymore if you can not let go.
If we love someone, we will pray for him even though he did not sentiasa stand beside us.
Love can change the bitter into sweet, dust turning gold, cloudy to clear, sick are healed, the prison into the lake, pain into pleasure, and anger into mercy.
Love that is associated with self-interest will turn into despair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment