Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 21 March 2012

Info Post
Once in a mansion located sidelines of a town, there lived a husband and wife. From a glimpse of someone who looks, they are a very harmonious. The neighbors also know how their efforts in achieving the established life as it is today. Unfortunately, the couple was not yet complete. In a period of ten years of their marriage, the couple have not been blessed with a child they were expecting.
Therefore, although still love each other, the husband wants to divorce his wife because they are unable to provide offspring as the successor generation. After a heated debate, with sadness and deep sorrow, the wife finally gave up on her husband's decision to remain divorced.
With feelings of uncertainty, a husband and wife had delivered a plan to divorce their parents. Although their parents did not agree, but it seems to have taken a unanimous decision of the husband. After talking a long and tough, the couple's parents reluctantly agreed to divorce. However, they filed a condition, namely that the couple's divorce was held in an equally large a party as a party when they were first married.


In order not to disappoint his parents, then the requirements of a party's divorce was approved. A few days later, the party was held. Indeed, it is a party that is not happy for anyone who attended the party. The husband looked depressed and continued to drink wine to get drunk and stagger. While his wife continued to look dreamy and occasionally wiped her tears on her cheeks. In between his drinking the husband said loudly, "My wife, when you leave. all valuables or anything that you like and you care about, Take and Take! ". Having said that, not long after he got drunk and eventually lost consciousness.
The next day, after it was over, the husband awoke from sleep with your head throbbing. He was not recognizing the surrounding circumstances other than someone who has been known for years that the wife he loved. So, he asked "There dimakah me? Why this is not in our room? Am I still drunk and dreaming? please explain. "
The wife stared lovingly at her husband with tears in her eyes and replied, "My husband, my parents are due home. Yesterday you told me in front of everyone that you said to me, that I could take whatever I want and I care about. In this world there is no one thing of value, and I love you with all my heart apart. So now I bring you and to my parents' house. Remember, you promised in the party. "
With feelings of shock after a while realized, the husband got up and hugged his wife, "I'm sorry my wife, I was stupid and did not realize that inside you love me. Although I've hurt you, and intend to divorce you, but you still want to take along with me under any circumstances ".
Finally, both husband and wife embraced each other and tears. They finally tied the knot will still love each other until death separated them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment