Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 25 March 2012

Info Post
Do you know what is most difficult to do with love? When love must choose. It's a difficult choice as you like there standing on a crossroads. You see both of them are so beautiful, so you just stay quiet and not move from that place. Because fantasy is always one step ahead of delusion so that we do not dare try. Would not you say?
I've faced at a crossroads as well, the choice of A and B. Actually, I personally want to choose a B because I wanted to try and see something new. For some reason I turned back and choose a A. Is there arises a regret when I decided to choose A? A big lie if I said no. I personally hope that more might be too much of a change. But sometimes what we wish were not happening. But I must be convinced of my decision and I personally have to determine how long I have to endure. Because if you choose a path, but just running around, you better not start a new path and try it out with something new ... When love must choose, do not ever weigh your profit or loss, because this is an important decision. Do not let you regret later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment