Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 17 April 2012

Info Post
One day I decided to quit. Quit my job, relationship, Stop and stop of spirituality.
I went to the woods to talk to God for the last time. "God", I said. "Give me one good reason not to quit?"
His answer surprised me. "Look around", He said. "Did you see the fern and the bamboo in the forest?" "Yes", I replied.
Then God said, "When first I planted them, I plant seeds and take care of them. I gave them light, I gave them water, and ferns that grow very quickly. Its brilliant green covered the floor, but nothing came from the bamboo seed, but I did not quit on the bamboo. "


"In the second year, the ferns that grow faster and much more. However, nothing came from the bamboo seed, but I do not give in to it."
"In the third year still nothing from the bamboo seed to grow it but I still do not give up. So is the fourth year."
"Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the soil. Compared to the fern, which was seemingly small and insignificant. But six months later, the bamboo is growing by reaching a height of more than 100 feet. He took five years to growing roots.The roots that made him strong and gave him what he needs to survive. I will not give my creations a challenge it could not handle. "
"Do you know, my child, all the time struggling, you have actually been growing roots? I do not give up on the bamboo, I would never give up on you."
God says, "Do not compare yourself with others. The bamboo had a different purpose than the fern, but both make the forest beautiful."
"Your time will come", God said to me. "You will rise high." "
How high should I rise God? "I asked." How high will the bamboo rise? "He asked in return." As high as they can afford? "I asked.
"Yes." And he said, "Honor me with your growth, as high as you can achieve."
Then I left the forest, realizing that God will never give up on me and He will never give up on you.
Do not ever regret this life when you live even if it's just for one day. Good days give happiness;the days are not good to give lessons; both give meaning to life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment