Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 16 April 2012

Info Post
Somehow, it just got here I go. Maybe I am already too tired. Chase, build dreams, ask to be my companion.

I also know, you certainly have not bored with me? Anyway, no need to spell out my feelings. You better think about yourself, do not hesitate to say goodbye, maybe just enough to be our destiny here.
If I were a shaman, I just want one special. I want to see the most basic of your heart. I want to see the name of someone you hide it. I just wanted it.
I'm a bully. Is not that what you are naturally O my Garden of Eden? Was I too distracting so I was oblivious to the silence you. You throw me in silence and solitude. You throw me in the chaos of millions longing.


I'm sorry I've fallen in love with you.
Sorry if this feeling could not kubendung.
Sorry if my love is just a stomach ache and nausea make you want to leave me.
Sorry if I can not hide it.
Sorry for all the jealousy. Honestly, I understand I have no right to be jealous of you anyway I'm a nobody. For that, let me say goodbye.
There are many more men who deserve you. There are many men who have more right than I do for you. There are many men out there who could love you more than I love you. So sorry I have no more love.
Even love has a limit was up.
Even love has a limit too jealous.
Rest assured, O thou who was loved, I will stop as soon as I stop loving you jealous. As long as love is there, I'll never be able to tepis's jealousy.
I'm sure, you will not be difficult to forget. There are plenty of men around you yag able to make you forget about me. But know, would be very difficult for me to forget you. So before think it's rooted to the vessels of the heart, let me measure that feeling back. Let me briefly break from this heartache.
You are the best woman I've ever known. Of all the women I've ever loved, you are most wanted to marry. But it seems like we just stepped up to destiny here, that's enough! Allow me to say goodbye.
I'm angry? No! It was not anger. There are only billions of jealousy that bind the heart of this. Jealousy might think too much, but it was jealousy that had hit me and hit me again. Did not I once promised not jealous of you, but I guess I will not be able to keep that promise. I love you too.
That's all right. No need to measure my sense of this. No need to think about this myself. Mind your business. Just let this heart continues bergelok, you need not pay attention. Perhaps it is our destiny enough to get here.
Good-bye.
After our story, I hope we will continue to knit a lasting friendship. Hopefully this is the best story we are in the stage of life. May God give you the best stories of our lives.
Before I close this letter, there is one thing you wish I said that I said was never able to verbally. My tongue-tied and my chest is always a great rumbling when I want to say it. Perhaps by writing everything will become easier.
Garden of Eden, I love you. I love you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment