Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 24 April 2012

Info Post
Allah is Knower of Everything My Lord, I bow and kneel before you in all humility, Thou Almighty and knows all things, strengthen my faith I pray for all thy  .. thou separate me and he who loved each other, hopefully this trial did not make me forget you, my Lord, but always make me remember You and always grateful for all of your gift, for you are the owner of him, I and all who exist in this universe ....
y Lord I surrender myself to all you who have been outlined to me, if he is not my soul mate, discover he's the one who better than me, who is more faithful to you so that they always remember You in joy or sorrow. not make the world a world of their own but always adore Thee because Thou will provide for them both Paradise. I beg of you y Lord called him to die when you open your mind to you that a loved according to your rules of thy servants, so that the last time he closes his eyes he remembered me as someone who does not like thinking about this moment ...
y Rabb if you fix me up one day, find us as someone who believes in you, not as a forgotten and far from Thee, strengthen our faith and make us a simple family that will always serve you & keep us up to our lives you are calling ... when we close our eyes we discover later in thy eternal Paradise ..
Aamien ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment