Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 9 April 2012

Info Post
There's a girl the same guy again lift up the motor with a speed of 120km / h.

Girl: "Say, it slowly because I'm scared".
Guy: "No fun".
Girl: "I am really scared .. Plizzz!"
Guy: "If you want me to decrease the speed, asking first if you love me".
Girl: "Ok .. I love you now lower the speed."
Guy: "Look, if you hug me I'd turn down!"
Girls: (hugging her boyfriend)
Guy: "Now you remove the helmet on my head and be worn on your head!
Girls: (according to her boyfriend said).

The next day the paper read "a motorcycle crashed due to brake free from tension, there are two victims but only one survived .. Want to know what happened exactly?

In the middle of the road guy realized that the brakes are relieved, but he could not do anything because of the speed already 120km / h, she does not want to say to his girlfriend for fear of worrying his girlfriend. Finally he give his helmet to his girlfriend to girlfriend survived even though he knows if he was going to die ...

It was called a sacrifice of love. So never a waste of love because it takes sacrifice ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment