Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 28 April 2012

Info Post
The story of a broken heart. I myself already often really see the people closest to me feel that like this. They are sad, crying, confused, and I myself take a loss as to restore him to not so anymore. This is why I used to be, why did I include people who are really hard to open my own heart to the opposite sex. Not because of anything, but since I own I was afraid of 'fall'. But it turns out, love is indeed coming suddenly and without permission, it comes as aja.And now I fell like this, I was really feeling what they Serves. Free fall. Perhaps this is because the first one. It was a hollow, empty, as if there is something of a lost palace yourselves. You're going to feel all that old sweet story fake, fake, not in order. And you're going ngerasain same sad stories she used to when you were like 'should I go ninggalin you from the first' or rough like 'should first I did not know you'. Disappointed, devastated and hurt. I think that's really disappointed, because remember you are with him for so long, so you must be willing to shut aja story. After that, you are going to choose for themselves first, in a long time.Reality.


But your life is going to keep going, and it is not good if you're always down like that. It all just makes kebuang time wasted. Trying to be more open eyes, hearts and ears. More sensitive to what is around us. There are still many people who love us the same, we care about. You still have a friend who unfortunately is more than 2-fold rather than 'he'. Confusion that makes the disease. This is evident in every soap opera heroine again broken heart, the main character was going to be pain, coma, hospitalization, and delirium calling people who she loves. Or if not, the main character's broken heart, he's going to hang himself, committing suicide. Not really.
This is not the time to constantly troubled or sad, we have a long life. There are many ideals that have not been achieved. We better focus on the positive direction of the thinking about what a waste of time right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment