Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 24 April 2012

Info Post
The breadth of this universe is the image of our sins,
I forgive your mistake before you ask
sorry to me, I forgive your mistake before
you do wrong to me. Allah the Almighty has everything else willing to forgive his sins his peoples sins of any, why I do not have anything to boast of myself in this world do not forgive you. What have you done to me what had hurt me with words and deeds before you realize anything to apologize ..... sorry I gave you a piece of me remember the word that I read (forgivable or Unforgivable): "I forgive your mistake" , it does not mean we give up one's err. because it is given the opportunity to forgive someone  to transform itself into a better direction. if he committed the same error, what gives you deserve another chance whereas before it had really made ​​you hurt. we are not gods, so it's natural to not forgive. "the words it might give me new ideas that: I am a human being rather than God to be fair for me to think tp is not always forgive, forgive me my chance to change you are getting better, forgive is how I express how much I care about you, forgive you is how I did not want to lose you, forgive you is how I shed my sincerity to someone there .... remember my words "Alli alguien the recordar el antes de que palabras kataq yo ya no se puede decir ... lo siento por mis errores con ustedes, aprender de los errores nuestros errores the algo mejor llegar a ........ "Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment