Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 24 April 2012

Info Post
If the mother is a last Kartini's father who we are? ........ Yes, that's a fact. Although the degree of mother of three levels of the excellency of the Father, but let us reflect for a moment. Dad who we really are?
Father, a rough man who never once cried. However, it still could not contain her tears as she heard the cries of her little daughter for the first time.
Father, a rigid man who rarely have time to play with her little girl. However, when he came home from work and see you asleep, do you ever feel the cold cheek touched your soft cheek?
Father, who rarely jokes with you, but still took the time to improve your sleeping blanket. He did not want his little girl was cold.
Every day you spend time with mom jokes, rarely with the Father. But do you know that after work, first of all remember that your father is. No matter what the fatigue that linger, my father immediately asked how things were in the mother. Are you okay? What did you do all day? Have your dinner?


Mother would look panicked once when you're sick, but do you realize you did not sleep all night after menjagaimu. Perhaps you just call his name though delirium.
When you move a sweet little girl, she will give you lots of sweets and chocolates for you to stop crying. Different from the father, let him cry more than buy chocolate and candy. Because I do not want to see his little girl disturbed sleep because of pain in the tooth
Father feel guilty at all when you cry because his cigarette. From then on my father vowed not to touch cigarettes that have hurt his little girl. Although smoking is the lifeblood of both.
While watching the parade, I'll carry you. But the father, will sit you on his shoulder. So that you can clearly see the lively procession.
After see the carnival, I'll take you to see the crowd, then hold your hand. But Dad, will carry you. It will not let you hit passers-by.
You pass through a toy store. You're whining buy your favorite doll. But the father, clearly stated, "My father would buy, but not now, son." I do not want to make you obey all spoiled by desire.
When you start cycling smoothly, then I will release the auxiliary bicycle wheels. Mother will be angry at my father, "Daddy, later princess fall," says Mom. But the father, with full confidence to let you try a bike without wheels help while trailing from behind. You know, I want you to be independent and not always depend on the auxiliary wheel.
When my mother sick, fathers are to make your bed. That you sleep through the night.
Mom would always comb your hair, sprinkle talcum powder to face Beauty. My father also wanted to actually do it. But the father feared, rough hands will hurt your cheek.
When the little girl was a teenager. My father began to impose a curfew. Do you know Father purpose? My father wanted to educate you to be disciplined girl.
The first time you try to violate the curfew, Dad wait for you nervous in front of the porch. Any idea why? My father wanted to be the first to make sure the state of his little girl is fine.
When friends visit him at home on one occasion, I will put a face coldest world. You ever wonder why? Since that time the father was afraid that you, will slowly begin to forget.
Dad started to sort through your guy friends. You opposed the father, and my father yelled at! At that time, you slam the door so tight, up to the window frame come trembling. Mothers who knocked on the door, gently stroking memujukmu and hair. But you do not see, at that time my father closed his eyes tightly and sorry for yelling. He just does not want you to hurt anyone, Because the Father, you are the most remarkable grace in his life worthwhile.
When you are over 17 years, I do congratulate you. Because I was busy working to prepare the most Special gifts, the cost of continuing education to the university that you always dreamed of.
In the family album, there is no picture my father, because fathers who became a photographer and driver style.
One time in the middle of dinner, my father is not there at the dinner table. He was busy finding a candle, so that her little girl does not swallow the fish spines.
We will let you go to college out of town. Mother who hugged tightly and wept. But at that time without you knowing it, my father turned back, wiping her eyes. My father did not want to tear into your step ballast pursue your goals.
When you went to out of town, Mother who often call you, ask how you are. But the father was, who told my mother. Because I was afraid, I will voice trembled as she spoke to you a call. My father did not want to appear vulnerable, even though my father is losing his little girl.
Dad turned out to be more maudlin than my mother, knowing that her little girl is sick in the overseas.
Dad forgot how many wrinkles on his face, as he is more busy finding money for college. Although often times you are wrong to use the money.
Fathers who first stood up and applauded proud of you when you graduated. My father will smile of relief, seeing her little girl has grown up to be an independent girl and not spoiled.
After that, you'll be getting busy with work that has accumulated. Rarely addressed the increasingly frail father. However, I will really understand that you are tired of working all day and never take the time to sue him. As is often the first you did to my father.
Then you really lose when you start more often linger to spend time with your boyfriend in the living room. At that time, every night my father opened the album once routine childhood. She cried in her smile. Pictured in front of his eyes, a moment that always proud litle daughter will actually leave.
That's Dad, Dad, Papa, Abi, Abah, Aji, Dedi. Whatever the name, he was the one who contributed to our lives. However, sad there was no special day special for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment