Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 5 May 2012

Info Post
It was a long time, I did not call him the third angel. I'm now more often you call him, or only as calling his name.I went back to the days where I have reason to call him the third angel. He taught me what is not taught by the angel before: "dreams, hopes, desires, life"
Lately I return often to visit his blog. Mempuasakan other day I myself saw what was written by him. Very often, the writing makes my heart beat faster because often I catch something different interpretations with the actual core of the writing. Sometimes I like jealous when he wrote about one of the characters, or with respect to a person.
Angel of the previous two, only the second angel that I like. While the first angel to me was a close friend. I liked the second angel because he was "good looking" or sweet, whose name is also human being must we love the beautiful, beautiful thing. However, in the third angel, I love it not because of the physical. Beginning of the third angel knows, I do not assume that she is beautiful, even not at all interested.


But everything began to change. Until at some point I can not seem to not remember it. I also harbored feelings. To me, we are not equal. He was a person with higher education, whereas I'm just a lazy, stupid, and educated at a university is not cheap at all famous. From the conversation we had at the time I knew, was there someone who stole his heart.
Reasonable person to love, because grace, because her authority, by its nature, intelligence. Is reasonable as he is favored by the third angel was also favored by other people. At that time, I remain friends with him while giving the best I could.
I was very happy when we exchange gifts early. I still remember, I gave it two books: mass suicide and Edensor. He's a bit like something that disturb or are disturbing horror. The style of music he likes me too flabbergasted: metal. But such things are increasingly making me come in to know him more.To me he was a warm person. I could feel at home and wait for him to get online so I could chat with him. And the most beautiful moment was when we both know what is felt by us both. At that time, I was flying to heaven.
But there are times where the fun is not always lasting. When two people get close, sometimes even conflicts arise more easily. I do not understand, perhaps because it is sometimes in the family disputes often arise in comparison with friends. When with friends, we are still reluctant or shy, but to those closest to us, they become part of us, so we no longer hesitate to persevere. I was reflecting on how I behave in the presence of God. Sometimes, in front of people I was so afraid and ashamed to sin, but in the presence of God even though I know He's great to see, I no longer hesitate. I do not know.Currently, I felt we were a bit tenuous. Perhaps due to my fault, too. Some time ago I was a bit quiet, so he was not heeded.Tonight I saw his picture. Somehow seem to miss the energy flowing with swift current. There are hidden desires in me. Desire is so big and heavy: with him to fulfill half of my deen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment