Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 10 May 2012

Info Post
I'm not perfect, I may not like him, I'm not perfect .. I may differ with them, I'm not perfect .. I'm about tired of this to convince myself ... I'm not perfect .. But why do I want to change it for you ... Be perfect ... Is it possible you are a complement to perfection for me? I'm not perfect .. Again and again I reiterate that I am not a perfect org So, I will be able to conclude .. I'm not worthy to have him or anyone else .. I'm not perfect. . How I felt a weakness .. I'm not perfect .. But ... But I want to improve my life, I want to be perfect for you, I want a perfect own eyes .. I want to be someone who is perfect in your life .. I do .. It is not perfect ... I hope God answered my prayers, and improve my life ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment