Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 11 May 2012

Info Post
I learned to love you, from nothing to the points that always made ​​up over time. I am nothing, love is a process to learn to make sense of life, becomes something to her metamorphosis, like a caterpillar becomes a butterfly. Has been entrusted to us, light eyes, which had been entrusted to us though, become the foundation of the future when we go back forever. Want to scratch it slipped in, a bit of the journey of love, longing and binder reminder of our hearts, both: Aura of love.

When I decided to love:
Piece of rhyme sounds so intimate, deliver my thoughts through space of time I think that I have been presumptuous.
With all the pride of my taste, my search for traces - traces of memories of time scraping the seeds that grow, bloom, bloom and wilt. I have grown tired of measuring how far the journey of my love. Second, minute, day, night and not a conclusion I feel a sense of my nature. I want to lean back and anchored in a quiet and tranquil dock that I could find peace there.
And in you I feel it.

(from the beginning until now
I concluded that: I love you)

As I intend to marry:

I felt the full moon reflected on the face, two shooting stars and residing in the beautiful eyes.
I feel the heavenly aroma of sticky, close the charm.
Said gently in clear water flowing thought.

(from the beginning until now
I concluded that: I want to marry)

When I convinced him to cultivate the fields of heaven with you:

I read Al - Fatihah for you
As a binder my heart - your heart

I read Al - Fatihah for you
when I was sure
Ripe my true intentions of the holy

now,
I read Al - Fatihah for you
I said: sure:
"Will you marry me?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment