Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 5 May 2012

Info Post
If you know, I have long harbored a sense. Said there was no need for you to know how I always remember you.

Need to understand love, and I learned to understand you. Inch-by-inch I order you, I understand, and I learned. In fact, sometimes I could not guess, how many of you who have not been able to interpret me.

I love the simple love, so that none have made ​​you tired. Deliberately, so that all becomes as easy as you inhale into your lungs.

I'm still not that I forgot. I'm just waiting, keep waiting.

You are the occupiers in the realm of thought. You make me confused with all of your steps. I understand, you are not chess pieces are always spelled the way in black and white square boxes. You are the true human being, someone who deserves to love me.

Whether news perceived by the heart is love? So why do you always be doubters. Really, I hate it. I hate it when you are free to love me, but here, no doubt I am to love you.

I'm confused. Can not you set the heart, that I was being invaded you. Could not you have to learn to think honestly about it.

Learn to understand me as I learn to understand you. Just a little, no mind what you have to be your calculations. We walked in something that sometimes there is no logic to be. We are interested in the course of the union of two hearts.

You are my angel. My little angel

0 comments:

Post a Comment