Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 5 May 2012

Info Post
A long time ago, I was hoping he would fill my life. He is teaching me wake up in the third evening. And now he's married. Even been pregnant. For some reason, I was happy. Very happy that the people who once loved I have found happiness.
In fact, once when we agreed to stop preaching the evening. When we agree, let the night we're after, but do not tell us. Let a prostration is present because the ring is not due to the wake. I cried when it was.
In fact, I never expected. Later, when my back upright, he'll let you know I'm for it. However, before the back straight, he has completed a best destiny.
When the news arrived, I did not cry. I smiled. Happy when you see people who had never been so close to happiness.


Given this condition I remember now. I likely would be smiling the next day, when all the stories have been thoroughly reported. When all the magic-magic that was lodged in the chest after hidden. Later, when that day comes, I will not cry, but I want to smile happily.
I believe it. God does not give you all what we want, but he gives something that we need, the best that can be given. Even episodes of depression, melancholy, it is God's gift to everything we need, that there is a lesson about sincerity, patience, and toughness are going to teach him.
Not everyone wants to cry. Not everyone wants to be left. Not everyone wants to be hurt and heartbreak. But God gives it as stock, that life is something that must be observed. He did not grant what we want, He gives us what we need, to be able to walk with a straight back and strong chest. Sometimes we forget about it.
Why all the complaints? Are we going to complain when teachers provide one-two mathematical formulas? Though it is a stock that we can continue to the next stage. How can we fly high, if the simple things we can not finish.
Later, God will teach me not to rush too hastily. You think that something must be done before deciding. That, not everyone is as beautiful as she is still with you, some of them have become like poison. Hate you to the marrow.
Ohmm ...
For all the lessons God. I'd close my eyes, returned home in silence laksa universe. Never stop smiling, may your tears today will bear fruit in the next day's excitement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment